Crater Lake is always beautiful !

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pondering about what I would say

I have faded away from writing on my blog for a few weeks because of my last blog entry...

I probably have experienced a dozen fire calls through the past thirty years that have effected my life forever.  I had written about a little lady we helped rescue from a car accident almost twenty three years ago.  I'll be darn if the very next evening while I read my local newspaper there she was being honored as a "Hospital's No. 1 volunteer".  In a way I was left stunned by the coincidence of our two stories being told without any acknowledgement of each other.  Reading about her recovering from her horrific injuries and going on with her own life left me proud but at the same time speechless, which my mom will find unbelievable.

I have been encouraged to write a short note to Lillian but I find my mind confused not knowing what I would even say to her.

1 comment:

  1. Just think I used to volunteer with Lilliann at the hospital and didn't even know she was the lady you told me about. Wish I had known then.

    ReplyDelete