Crater Lake is always beautiful !

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Lies Reaching around the World

Blog hits from around the world...

United States 2,822
Canada 96
United Kingdom 90
Brazil 50
Russia 34
Germany 33
Pakistan 27
Poland 21
Czech Republic 20
Kuwait 19
Taiwan 19
Netherlands 20

The billy blaze blog stats show my misadventures are being followed from around the world.  I don't think I know anybody personally from the Czech Republic so I hope they understand my American humor.  All I need to find now is somebody who would like to help me publish a book.  We'll start with an English version first.

I recently ran into my long time firefighting buddy "Hollywood".  He went off on me about only having one story about him on my blog so far.  I told him "dude go write your own damn blog, this one's all about me".  No...  Hollywood and my mom have reminded me of some more stories I had forgotten about, which will follow once the holiday season slows down.  I have heard some of my long lost fire buddies are following along on my blog also. Just flash me an e-mail and I'd be happy to add your stories too.  Of coarse my version will make me look taller and more handsome then your version of the same story might.

Safe Holidays Everybody

3 comments:

  1. Thinking your Blog cirulation is pretty neat and wishing some of your readers would comment on where they are and how they have become readers. Anyway I'm wishing them all a Happy Holiday, also. I can't remember how your friend got the name of "Hollywood," which must be another story. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping your blog or journal. Very touching stories and the world needs some good news once in awhile. God bless, dariel mclane

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your stories thanks fo sharing them with the world wide web

    ReplyDelete