Crater Lake is always beautiful !

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just VOTE

I have not shared any of my political views before on my blog.  Thankful for you I'm not going to share many of them tonight with you either. I would be characterised by the media as one of those crazy "Tea Baggers".  I believe in a smaller, fiscally prudent government that follows what our fore fathers laid out for America in the Constitution.  I am a registered Independent VOTER because I have lost total faith in either of the other two dominate parties running Washington D.C. today. In my opinion the U.S. is heading down the same rocky road that the Romans and Greeks took centuries ago.

As we near this upcoming election Nov. 2,  I would simply encourage my readers to VOTE.  I truly don't care what candidate you choose to VOTE for.  I am discouraged by the fact that half of Americans are not even registered to VOTE.  Of the half that are registered to VOTE only half take time to cast a VOTE.  So now we find our country is VOTEing with only 25% of it's population.  Shameful in my opinion because so many people died sacrificing their lives to give us this right to VOTE for our leaders and for the direction "We as a People" would like to see "our Country" proceed. While I don't have a huge readership on my blog if each one of you who does follow along with my rants VOTE's themselves and then encourages a couple other folks too VOTE also it would be a start.

I just pray America is still here for you when you get older Ka'mya.

No comments:

Post a Comment