Crater Lake is always beautiful !

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time is Drawing Short

In July I mentioned that I had a...  

Family Assignment to write a couple paragraphs about yourself. When you were born, where you’ve lived, what you did or still do for a living. Do you have any hobbies?  You can e-mail me at waiting4fire@hotmail.com  and I will compile a family tree of sorts to place on my blog. Unless you are under the Witness Protection Program I will expect something from you all, eventually. If you don’t send me something I’ll start making things up about you. I would like my grand kids to also know a little bit about who their distant relatives are also. I’m sure there are things I don’t know about you that I would enjoy hearing about too.

...unfortunately I have not heard back from any member of my family not even my own mom.  This leaves me no choice but to start making things up about each of my family members.  If they would like to correct the official record later with more pertinent information please do so. 


 Larrieann and I are off on our "Waterfall Weekend" tomorrow after work but come Monday I'm going to let the stories fly... good luck.

2 comments:

  1. I've sent a reminder that you will, in fact start making up stories, if the family doesn't make an effort to get their own to you. And what the heck was that remark about even your Mom not sending something in. I seem to remember in the beginning of your Blog, writing a brief about myself being the "Gold Dust Baby," and bits and pieces of my life. About the only thing I may have missed was my Hobbies. I'm still thinking, what is my favorite thing to do? I'll let you know, when I figure it out. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I do remember you sending in the earlier comments about the "Gold Dust Baby". Good Job. Now wait till you see the paragraph that Aunt Jill sent for me to work with.

    ReplyDelete