Crater Lake is always beautiful !

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Guess who's coming to Oregon

Sorry I haven't posted for the last couple days.  Some of you were probably thinking billy blaze was running out of stories to tell... finally.  Wrong, I'm just getting started.  I've been busy pulling some extra shifts at the F.D. and doing extra chores outside around the house.  I'm trying to make it look like I always keep the place trimmed up like the landscaping around Disneyland.  Larrieann and I have a special guest coming in a few days.  As you can see from the picture she is ready to visit Oregon also.  We didn't have enough money to fly them all here first class airfare so Ka'mya is traveling in the overhead storage compartment in a piece of carry on luggage.
Our granddaughter is coming, oh yeah Erica and Van too, all the way from Maryland.  It will be fun to have Sis (Erica) back home for a visit.  We have a pretty full agenda for the easterners when they arrive.  A visit to Crater Lake, duh. A trip to the Pacific Ocean and the Redwoods for Van.  Quick stop at  Erica's old stomping grounds in Cave Junction.  In between a jet boat ride down the Rogue River if the weather stays nice.  Plus the big "one year" birthday party for Ka'mya in the park when they first arrive.  Of course billyrickshaw will be present for that party with rickshaw rides for the kids. Van may have to help me with this if I get tired.  Note to Van: bring comfortable shorts with padding.


Maybe when they all get ready to go back home I can fill the carry on bag up with rocks and keep what arrived in it here with me, hummm.

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo!! I like the idea you have but I think Erica and Van may not.... Lets keep thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's about time that I posted also, but been busy trying to get my Great granddaughters picture sent to all my friends, with a "My Great granddaughter is cuter, then yours," and most of them have had to agree. I'm so looking forward to seeing and getting together with my Granddaughter and family. She is alittle more then special to me, having had only sons, was a treat to finally have a baby girl, to sew frills and lace. Mom

    ReplyDelete